Sell Your Business
We help position your business to sell, prepare and implement a sales strategy, bring you offers and facilitate the sale and handover. We ensure a smooth transition in the sale of your business for yourself and your buyer.
- We position your business to sell fast
- We keep the sale of your business as discreet as possible to avoid avoid letting your customers, staff, suppliers or competitors know until the time is right
- All prospective buyers undergo a screening process before any sensitive information is disclosed to them
- We work on a commission basis and only require payment on the successful sale of your business
- We offer additional services to assist with the hand-over of your business to the buyer
- We minimize the risk of buying a “problem” through effective consulting and valuation processes with sellers
- We ensure all the necessary structures and processes are in place with sellers before listing a business for sale
- We do our own valuations on all business that we list
- We ensure sellers have secured agreements with their customers, staff and suppliers to protect the buyer before selling their business
- We help structure sales agreements that require the seller to assist with a 3 month hand over of the business
Our business valuation techniques follow 3 Fundamental valuation approaches including:
- Asset Approach
- Market Approach
- Income Approach
The Asset Approach takes into account the businesses assets and liabilities in terms of the Economic Principle of Substitution and what it would cost to create another business such as the one in question that is able to generate the same economic value for its owners. This approach also takes into account assets that are not necessarily recorded such as intellectual property and proprietary business processes.
The Market Approach takes into account what other similar business have sold for in terms of the Economic Principle of Competition. This approach assists at determining fair market value by investigating price equilibrium in terms of what buyers will be willing to pay and what you are willing to accept. We gather market data to support business valuations.
The Income Approach takes into account revenues and profits in terms of the Economic Principle of Expectation and the expected future economic benefit to the buyer. This approach also takes into account risk in terms of not receiving all or part of the expected income. This approach relies on capitalization and discounting to achieve a present value. Our team will assist from valuation to hand-over in effectively selling your business. List your business for sale by completing the below form. Our team will then be in contact to arrange a valuation.Enquire Now